Friday, August 13, 2010

Fruit Of Your Choice













Someone told me
fruits are good before meals...

Mm.....fruits....

Locals :
Rambutan,Durian
Papaya,Banana,Watermelon
Pineapple, Guava, Mangosteen
Cempedak, Nangka, Langsat
Dan macam macam lagi

Which fruit do you like?

Imported:
Apples, Oranges, Avocado
Cherries, Pears, Pomegranate
Peaches, Kiwis,
Grapes , Berries and many more

What's your preference?

Best selection:
Fruit of the Spirit ......
Love
Joy
Peace
Patience
Kindness
Goodness
Faithfulness
Gentleness
Self control

For the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth

I am the vine; you are the branches. if a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. ( John 15:5)

I remember many years back, when I first read John 15:5 , I pictured myself an apple tree with apples all over and I told the Lord I will bear much fruits....
Later I realized the fruit that the Lord is talking about is supposed to be something growing within me.
The fruit of the Spirit is the character of Christ in us produced within us with the help of the Holy Spirit.
This is harder than growing apple trees though...
Well, Jesus says: apart from me you can do nothing.

With Christ I can do all things .

No comments:

Post a Comment