Saturday, December 25, 2010

Love Is Unconditional

For God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world but to save the world through Him.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, It does not boast,it is not proud. It is not rude,It is not self seeking,it is not easily angered,It keeps no record of wrongs.Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.It always protects,always trusts,always hopes,always perseveres. ( 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7)

If I have a faith that can move mountains, but have no love,I am nothing.

I have witnessed how great the parents love towards their child. The unconditional love that shows me the reflection of the love of my God the Father who love me dearly. My Saviour Jesus Christ who sacrificed Himself for me .

Christmas is about love, Christmas is about forgiving. Christmas is about putting others before us. May God mould us to be more and more like Him, May he grant us the heart to forgive and the strength to go through trials and difficulties in life. For we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us .

You have given your best to love....unconditionally.....


No comments:

Post a Comment